In these final days of summer there’s no better way to keep cool than with the refreshing taste of lime. Lucky for you, that’s the newest recipe we’re sharing! These super simple cups are the perfect go-to summer snack that you can share with friends and family. Not much else to say other than you should definitely try these tasty tarts.
LIME PIE JARS
Yields: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 1/2 jar
Calories: 190 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Net Carbs: 4g
Total Carb: 9g
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: n/a | Total Time: ~ 20 minutes
- 1 Quest Vanilla Almond Crunch Protein Bar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 medium avocado, pitted
- 8 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tbsp toasted, shredded coconut
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bar into small pieces and bake for 5-6 minutes. Let cool.
- Once cooled, place the pieces into a food processor or blender and blend on high until fine crumbles form.
- Transfer the crumbles to a bowl and add the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Distribute the mixture between 3 serving glasses.
- Place the avocado, cream cheese, heavy cream, protein powder, milk and sweetener into a food processor or blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Distribute the mixture between the glasses.
- Top with lime slices and toasted coconut.
- Chill until you can’t wait any longer.