Imagine if Thanos could snap his fingers and cut half the sugar from all the foods in the world. While Thanos is a fictional character, these Infinity Stone Cookie Dough Cupcakes are 100% real and made with a fraction of the sugar of boring old regular cupcakes. Check out the full recipe below, and get ready for Endgame to come out however you need to!
INFINITY STONE COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Calories: 220 | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 22g
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour (for cooling and prep)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 3 tbsp egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk, room temperature
- 1 Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar
- 1/3 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1-2 drops of each primary color of natural food coloring
- filtered water, as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a muffin tin with 6 liners
- In a bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients until combined (almond flour, zero cal sweetener, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda).
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla until incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until a batter forms and no dry spots remain.
- Chop the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar into small pieces (about 1/4 inch cubes) and stir them into the batter.
- Distribute the batter between the liners and bake for 17-19 minutes. Once cupcakes are fully baked, remove and reduce the heat of the oven to 175 degrees F
- Distribute the shredded coconut into 6 small bowls.
- for the red, add 1 drop of red food coloring plus 1-2 drops of water and stir until the color is evenly distributed.
- Repeat step 8 for the rest of the colors (blue, green and yellow.)
- For the orange, use 1/2 drop yellow and 1/2 drop red food coloring.
- For purple use 1/2 drop blue and 1/2 drop red food coloring.
- Once you have made all the colors, line the color shredded coconut on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper.
- Be sure the different colors aren’t touching each other when they’re on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove and let cool
- For the frosting, place all the frosting ingredients into a bowl and use a handheld mixer and mix until combined.
- Frost a thin layer onto each cupcake and roll them in the cooled down colored coconut shavings.