What’s better than one big apple pie? Eight mini apple pies! These appetizing apple treats are made using the Vanilla Caramel Quest Hero Bar. That means you’ll enjoy exceptional sweet taste with a fraction of the sugar in traditional apple pie.
Check out the full recipe below:
VANILLA CARAMEL MINI APPLE PIES
Yields: 8 Servings | Serving Size: 1 mini pie
Calories: 97 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 13g
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins (baking apples and crust) | Total Time: 38 minutes (includes cooling time)
EGGNOG CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
- Place the chopped apple, zero calorie brown sugar, zero calorie sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice into a frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir and cook for 4-6 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a tart pan with non-stick spray.
- Chop the hero bars into small pieces and place them into a food processor or nutribullet and blend until crumbles form.
- Add in the water and protein powder and blend until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough into eight evenly sliced pieces and place them into the bottom and “up” the sides of the mini tart pan molds.
- Bake them for 4-6 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before filling with the apples and serving.