There are very few people who don’t love the combo of chocolate and peanut butter. So for those who love the taste, and even those who don’t, we suggest you make and try these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups. You get the PB & Chocolate combo you crave, with the added benefit of cookie dough…I literally can’t think of anything more delicious sounding. Take a look at the full recipe below and be sure to share with others (or don’t, we wont’ judge).
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH CUPS
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 120 | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Freezer Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cut the Quest Bar into 8 evenly sized pieces and set aside.
- Place 8 mini cupcake liners on a plate or baking sheet
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of each liner.
- Place a Cookie Dough Quest Bar piece into the center of the chocolate and press it down.
- Cover the cookie dough piece with 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Finish it off with another 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate.
- Repeat 7 more times.
- Place cups into the freezer to chill for 15 minutes.
- Eat all 8 cups as quickly as you can because they’re that good.