With temperatures reaching all new highs, it’s important to stay cool during the summer. We can’t think of a better way than with these chocolate doughnut cold brew popsicles. They’re super simple to make, as long as you’ve got the patience to wait for them to freeze, but one look at these beauties and we think you’ll be okay with waiting for cold summer treat perfection.
CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT COLD BREW POPSICLES
Yields: 10 Servings | Serving Size: 1 popsicle
Calories: 120 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Net Carbs: 4g
Total Carb: 5g
Prep Time: 50 mins | Freeze Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: ~ 4 hrs, 50 minutes
COLD BREW LAYER
- In a bowl, whisk together all cream layer ingredients and then distribute the cream between 10 popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together all cold brew layer ingredients.
- Pour over cream layer, leaving about a quarter inch of room from the top.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Chop the chocolate doughnut protein bar into small pieces and fill remaining molds.
- Freeze for at least another 4 hours before serving.
- Cool off and enjoy!