It’s kind of a secret, but we’re doing a soft rollout of our newest flavor of protein tortilla chips and wanted to make sure anyone who purchased on Amazon through Prime is able to make a fun, quick recipe! You don’t need a ton of ingredients and the flavor is to die for — so pop open a bag and get your eggs sizzling, these huevos rancheros are the savory protein recipe you’ve been waiting for. Check out the video and full recipe below.
LOADED TACO HUEVOS RANCHEROS
Yields: 2 Servings | Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
Calories: 310 | Protein: 27g | Fat: 17g | Net Carbs: 7g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
- 2 Bags Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips (available on amazon prime for early release)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, pitted
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro and lime slices for garnish
- In two small bowls, arrange the chips in the bottom and up the sides.
- Prepare a skillet with non-stick spray and turn on medium-low heat.
- Crack two eggs into the preheated pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are to your desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado in a bowl using a fork.
- Layer the avocado, salsa and cheese over the chips in the bowls.
- Top with cooked eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced lime before devouring.